The Department of English offers the following graduate programs and certificates:
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in English, with concentration in College Teaching
- Master of Arts in English, with concentration in Rhetoric and Composition
- Graduate Certificate in Rhetoric and Composition
- Graduate minor in English
NOTE: For every master's program, students should plan a Program of Study with the Graduate Advisor in English during the first semester after enrollment. In all cases, a student must complete 24 hours in English on their program of study.
For application materials and catalog requests, contact the Cratis D. Williams Graduate School.
For more information, contact Dr. David L. Orvis, Director of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.